2019 Poster Illustration Contest
2019 WNY Children’s Book Expo Poster Illustration Contest
June 15th – August 2nd, 2019
Calling All Young Illustrators: Planners of the WNY Children’s Book Expo are looking for a talented student to create an illustration to be used in a promotional poster. The poster will be seen all over Western New York. We would like to find a student through an art contest, and hope you’ll help by asking your students to participate.
Here’s the scoop on the contest:
Contest Concept: To create poster art promoting the 2019 Western New York Children’s Book Expo. Contest is open to students in grades K – 8. Winning art will be used in actual promotional posters and social media.
Contest theme: CELEBRATE books through the WNY Children’s Book Expo.
Poster Concept: Winning design will be reproduced as full color posters. The final art will also be digitized for use in social media.
How to enter: Submit your Official Entry Form in one of two ways:
- Email your submission to email@example.com
- Drop off your drawing to Monkey See Monkey Do Bookstore
Please see the contest rules for post details. Three finalists will be chosen, posted to the Monkey See Monkey Do Facebook Page as well as the WNY Children’s Book Expo Facebook Page. Votes will be cast by our community to select the final winner! The winner will be announced on 8/9/19.
Join Us For A Drawing Day!
Come make your poster illustration at Monkey See Monkey Do, Children’s Bookstore!
• July 6th, 1pm-3pm: Open Art Day! Come make your poster illustration and decorate a literary themed rock!
• July 11th, 10am-12pm: Come draw with an illustrator! Expo Author & Illustrator Rachel DiNunzio will be there to draw with you!
• July 25th, 1pm-3pm: Open Art Day! Come make your poster illustration and decorate a literary themed rock!